Saturday, December 18, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is Your Comments!

A short post here, mainly for your enjoyment.

As you bake, wrap, decorate, and enjoy your preparations, or if you're just relaxing this time of year, I thought you might like some music!

I am also aware that I added a number of holiday posts this week, so rather than give you something else to read, I'm giving you a chance to catch up...and, please take a moment to let me know what you like best (or don't like)...just hit the comment button below any post!

One of the holidays songs I like best is Mariah Carey's song, "All I Want For Christmas Is You."  Recently, I came across this You Tube video by a young girl Rhema Marvanne...you have to read her story, and then listen to the voice!  She dedicates this rendition to her father.  Enjoy, and post your thoughts!

Rhema's story...

http://www.rhemamarvanne.com/about.html


No comments:

Post a Comment